Beschreibung

Rants about Wargames, Photography and whatever else strikes my fancy

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

(Don't) fear the Reaper


And I horribly failed at painting a mini each week. Great. On the positive side I am now training as a professional computer nerd, so that's something.

Also, I am currently working on a conversion for Asphyxious the Hellbringer heavily inspired by Darksiders 2 and the new Diablo 3 trailer. Acording to his feat "the restless souls of the slaughtered rise only to be harvested and fuel the Hellbringers power." So I decided to make him look like the Reaper. (Not the one from Mass Effect)

 Progress after some cutting and sculpting
What I am going for:
Darksiders 2: This is the good guy. Yes, really!



The guy I mean appears at 1:56. He's definitely not the good guy. But, what's interesting is that apparently his motives are pure or the sword wouldn't let him do that.

Now I'm wondering how to do the smoky wings. Or find some suitably bony wings. And if I will have to play the Diablo expansion. I mean they include the exact class for me, the Crusader. A heavily armored shield-bearing knight that batters his enemies with a flail.

This might also make a great color scheme for the Protectorate

Seriously, if I had to go into battle, rest assured I'd bring the biggest portable wall I could find and I have a soft spot for zealots in videogames. They are fun to roleplay, too.


The Templar is my homie
Fenris




No comments:

Post a Comment